The aim of this course is to give learners the job-ready skills to become software developers.
The course delivers the practical skills to design, create, build and test a Full-Stack web-based software application.
Course content is designed to develop learners’ proficiency in the most relevant and sought after coding languages and tools. It is approved by an Industry Advisory Council of technology leaders to ensure relevance and is credit-rated by the University of the West of Scotland (UWS).
Full details Here
There is an online Briefing event for employers about the new Sales Apprenticeship at 11.oo am on the 30th July:
Please see attached or click Employer Briefing for more information
MSLETB have compiled a series of Covid 19 Resources with detail on;
- Face Coverings
- Hand Washing
- Safety Gloves
- Workplace Protection
- Personal Protection
- Return to work
- Social Distancing
Click Here to download
In response to business needs in the space we now call our new “Normal” MSLETB are offering this highly subsidised “Leadership and Management” training to help team leaders and supervisors meet the business challenges of Covid-19.
This programmes aims to upskill supervisory staff in areas including change management, motivating workers, digital skills and remote working.
Watch Video and download Brochure & Flyer Here
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
MSLETB Webinar Series
MSLETB are hosting a number of webinars over the next few weeks around different themes for the benefit of employers & businesses (Employer Engagement initiative). Every session will include pointers to further training available from MSLETB through STA & SFW. The webinars will also have pointers to the resources currently available to employers & employees. Please check back if the links to the Eventbrite booking link is not live yet.
Covid 19 – Getting back to our New Normal; Practical advice & Steps. 2 part Webinar Series
Webinars in response to the “Return to Work“ Protocol. Participants can complete an assessment after the second Webinar in this series.
- Understanding C19, PPE & Protection, Managing visitors/customers, work place practices, What reliable online info/resources are available, busting some of the myths &FAQs
- Importance of preparation, training & guidance. MSLETB supports STA & SFW, Preparation of a risk assessment, Risk mitigation, Business Continuity Planning, Phased returns, Contact tracing Mental Health attitude. Staff & Management Wellbeing
Remote Working: 3 Webinar Series (Check Back for link)
- “Cyber Awareness in this remote “Digital World” How seriously are you & your team dealing with IT security when remote working. GDPR has this been considered. Are you leveraging the full potential of you digital resources.
- TEAMs Training for your remote workers: Basic Teams training, productivity, meetings, use as a social interaction tool to decrease sense of isolation.
- TEAMs Training for Management, Supervisors. Productive meetings, meeting etiquette on Teams use of PP, Video, Whiteboards, Notes etc.
Financial Planning for Businesses – during this crisis and beyond: (Check Back for link)
- Business Supports Available (Part 1 – Government Supports) Local Enterprise Office, training Vouchers, Intertrade Ireland, Micro Finance Ireland, Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland
- Business Supports Available (Part 2- Other Supports), Banking support, Revenue support, Working capital negotiating
- Business Planning + Cash Flow Management, Structure of a business plan, Timing of cash flows
Everybody Stay Safe: Please Protect Yourself & Others
The Sales Apprenticeship is now open – full details Here
If you are an employer and wish to become a SOLAS approved “employer” to enable you to take on Sales Apprentices you can submit an expression of interest here. Or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
If you are interested in becoming an apprentice read the apprentice booklet provided and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Congrats to the MSLETB Sales Apprenticeship Team.
MSLETB had an excellent graduation event for apprentices from the West & Northwest. Graduates, their families and employers celebrated the success of these recently qualified crafts people.
Joe McHugh TD Minister for Education and Skills and Andrew Brownlee CEO SOLAS were key note speakers and their message was clear,
Apprenticeship in Ireland is growing, with over 50 different apprenticeships and over 5,000 registrations annually more people are engaging with apprenticeships as their chosen academic and career pathway to employment.
The MSLETB training Centre team; wish graduates their families & employers all the best for wherever your wonderful craft career brings you.
Members of the MSLETB training centres team pictured with Joe McHugh TD Minister for Education and Skills, Mr Tom Grady CE MSLETB and Mr Andrew Brownlee CEO SOLAS.
Fintan McLoughlin receiving his electrical apprenticeship award from Joe McHugh TD Minister for Education and Skills. On the left & right sides of the picture are Thomas McLoughlin (Left) & James McLoughlin on the right brothers of Fintan who are both Electrical Instrumentation Instructors in MSLETB training Centre Sligo. Mr Tom Grady CE MSLETB and Mr Andrew Brownlee CEO SOLAS are also pictured.
MSLETB apprentice graduates with Members of the MSLETB Training Centres team pictured with Joe McHugh TD Minister for Education and Skills, Mr Tom Grady CE MSLETB, Mr Andrew Brownlee CEO SOLAS and Eamon Scanlon TD.
The MSLETB Sales Apprenticeship Programme has been recommended for validation by a QQI Panel of Industry & Academic experts.
We are expecting that the programme will launch in early Q1 2020, MSLETB will be engaging with employers throughout Ireland in a series of breakfast briefings about this valuable programme later in 2019.
Congrats to the MSLETB Sales Apprenticeship Team.
For more information contact email@example.com. An information booklet for employers is available; Click on the image to download.
Traineeship is a programme of structured training which combines learning in an education and training setting and in the workplace aiming to improve employment outcomes for participants and increase retention and productivity within industry. Click here for full details
Free Training for People in Employment
The “Skills to Advance” programme aims to Support:
- Employers who need some assistance in developing their workforce.
- Workers and groups of employees in the workforce who need opportunities to advance in their working lives.