Free Training for People in Employment
The “Skills to Advance” programme aims to Support:
- Employers who need some assistance in developing their workforce.
- Vulnerable groups in the Irish workforce, particularly those who have lower skill levels and who need more opportunities to advance in their working lives.
Free Training for the Employed – Details Below
- An Individual in Employment or Self Employed? Yes or No?
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- Have a got a qualification below level 5: Yes or No?
- Are you at risk of redundancy or replacement by automation: Yes or No?
- Over 50 years of age: Yes or No?
- Are you currently in a low Skilled Job: Yes or No?
If you answer yes to any of the above, you are eligible.
- Are you an Employer Interested in upskilling your employees? Yes or No?
As an Employer am I Eligible to Apply? = Yes if you satisfy any of the criteria below
- Are you an SME with staff that qualify using the above individual Criteria: Yes or No?
- Limited capacity to identify and meet skills development needs of your employees: Yes or No?
- Operate in a sectors with particular skill needs arising from emerging opportunities or as a result of economic vulnerabilities Yes or No?
Your contact details
Please note the information provided on this form will only be used for the purpose for contacting you in relation to the Skills to Advance Initiative.
For the full MSLETB GDPR policy please visit MSLETB GDPR