The Sales Apprenticeship programme was developed to provide individuals with the underpinning knowledge, skills and competencies required to excel as a sales employee. This programme combines on-the-job, classroom, online and self-study. The apprentice continues to work fulltime in your business (84%) and attends classes (16% – 2hrs online per week + 2 classroom days every 6-8 weeks). It is open to employers from all industry sectors, including small, medium and large firms. Apprentices can attend classes at various locations nationwide. Employers can avail of a €4,000 Employer Grant for each apprentice enrolled on the programme.
- 2-year programme leading to a Level 6 Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) Major Level 6 Award
- Designed by industry to suit industry needs
- 13 industry-focused subjects
- Suitable for new hires & existing employees
- The apprentice continues to work full-time in your business (84%) and attends classes (16% – 2hrs online per week + 2 classroom days every 6-8 weeks)
- No training costs to the employer or apprentice
- €4,000 government grant available per apprentice.
- Suitable for all industries
- Helps attract and retain sales talent
- Flexible registration criteria
- Blended Learning model
- Available in various locations nationwide
- CORK – Cork College of Further Education & Training (Morrison’s Island Campus, Cork)
- LEITRIM – Mayo, Sligo, and Leitrim Education and Training Board (Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim)
- DUBLIN – City of Dublin Education and Training Board (Whitehall College of Further Education, Dublin)
- TIPPERARY – Tipperary Education and Training Board, Thurles, Tipperary.
- KERRY –Kerry Education and Training Board, Tralee.
- LIMERICK – Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board (Ennis, Co. Clare)
- LOUTH – Drogheda Institute of Further Education (Drogheda, Co. Louth)
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 1800 100 100
Information booklets for employers & Apprentices are now available; Click on the images to download.