Employer Engagement Webinars
MSLETB Webinar Series
MSLETB are hosting a number of webinars over the next few weeks around different themes for the benefit of employers & businesses (Employer Engagement initiative). Every session will include pointers to further training available from MSLETB through STA & SFW. The webinars will also have pointers to the resources currently available to employers & employees. Please check back if the links to the Eventbrite booking link is not live yet.
Covid 19 – Getting back to our New Normal; Practical advice & Steps. 2 part Webinar Series
Webinars in response to the “Return to Work“ Protocol. Participants can complete an assessment after the second Webinar in this series.
- Understanding C19, PPE & Protection, Managing visitors/customers, work place practices, What reliable online info/resources are available, busting some of the myths &FAQs
- Importance of preparation, training & guidance. MSLETB supports STA & SFW, Preparation of a risk assessment, Risk mitigation, Business Continuity Planning, Phased returns, Contact tracing Mental Health attitude. Staff & Management Wellbeing
Remote Working: 3 Webinar Series (Check Back for link)
- “Cyber Awareness in this remote “Digital World” How seriously are you & your team dealing with IT security when remote working. GDPR has this been considered. Are you leveraging the full potential of you digital resources.
- TEAMs Training for your remote workers: Basic Teams training, productivity, meetings, use as a social interaction tool to decrease sense of isolation.
- TEAMs Training for Management, Supervisors. Productive meetings, meeting etiquette on Teams use of PP, Video, Whiteboards, Notes etc.
Financial Planning for Businesses – during this crisis and beyond: (Check Back for link)
- Business Supports Available (Part 1 – Government Supports) Local Enterprise Office, training Vouchers, Intertrade Ireland, Micro Finance Ireland, Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland
- Business Supports Available (Part 2- Other Supports), Banking support, Revenue support, Working capital negotiating
- Business Planning + Cash Flow Management, Structure of a business plan, Timing of cash flows
Everybody Stay Safe: Please Protect Yourself & Others
Posted in: UncategorizedLeave a Comment (0) ↓